hello guys, welcome once again in our new Linux related article. today I will tell you how you can make windows bootable pen drive in your Linux system.
I’m writing this article because lots of people emailed me, how to create windows bootable pen drive in Linux. So I thought I have to make an article on this topic. So I will tell you how you can create bootable pen drive in your Linux step by step.
Requirements (Create Windows Bootable Pendrive In Linux OS)
- Windows OS ISO
- Woeusb Linux software
- 16 GB or 32 GB pen drive (Based On Your ISO Size)
- Some Patience (That Is Most Important)
How To Create Or Make Windows Bootable Pendrive in Linux OS.
(All steps are tried by my self and working if you want the same thing then please follow every step and read carefully)
WoeusbApplication or software for your Linux system. I have .deb file for Debian based operating system. you can download via below link.
If you are not running Debian based Linux operating system then you have also check Check above link for choosing your Linux operating system.
- After downloading
WoeusbApplication you have to install in your system. If you are running Any Debian based Linux OS then you can Run below command to install woeusbin your Linux system. sudo dpkg-i yoursoftwarename.deb
- After Installing that you can access
Woeusbsoftware via GUI or in your all application section.
- Now Open Woeusb GUI in your PC and Select your Windows Operating System ISO file. And insert your pen drive.
- If Your Pen drive is not showing in the application then try to format in FAT 32. For formatting your pen drive run
GParted commandand format your pen drive In FAT 32.
- Now you can see three options in Woeusb application like OS ISO selection, CD or DVD drive selection and which drive you
wantto make bootable.
WoeusbGUI in your PC and Select your Windows Operating System ISO file or if you have CD-DVD drive then select that.
- Now below you can see your drives to make windows bootable pen drive. Select your pen drive and Select install option.
- In a few minutes your installation process will be complete it’s based on your system configuration. In my case my installation process complete in 20 minutes.
- Now you successfully made windows bootable pen drive in your Linux system.
I hope now you make any windows bootable pen drive in Linux. if you liked How To Make Windows Bootable USB In Linux post then comment below and share with your friends.
Let me know if you having any problem How To Make Windows Bootable USB In Linux. I will try to help you.