Why Linux To Learn Programming?
Yeah, this is a good question? why we use Linux for programming. So in this world everyone not too wealthy to buy high-performance PCs. Like 8 GB R.A.M, 500 GB Hard Drive, Latest Processors, and graphics cards. If you are programming using Windows OS then it’s required for you. But Linux Doesn’t Because it’s run on high-performance PC’s as well as very low-performance PCs like 1 GB R.A.M, 20 GB Hard Drive and Old Processors. It’s Run also on very low hardware requirements. Below are some points, why Linux, For learning Programming?
- Low Hardware Requirements
- Easily Run on Rasberry-PI
- Fast Compilers
- Those students also can learn programming who is not able to pay for high-performance PCs to learn to programme
- Linux is advanced Operating System so, They also learn something new about Linux.
Best Linux Distros To Learn Programming
- Ubuntu:- Ubuntu Is Most famous Debian Based Linux Distro for students. If you are from the I.T field then I’m 100% sure you know about Ubuntu. Ubuntu is easy to use for every person if you know how to operate Windows OS then definitely you can operate Ubuntu. Ubuntu always works for students and it supports lots of programming compilers and tools.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux:- Red Hat Enterprise Linux is also known as RHEL. RHEL is fedora based Linux Distro. RHEL used for servers and also for normal PCs. It’s Actually main focused on networking but you can also learn to programme. It’s very fast on servers and workstations. It also supports all type of programming tools and compilers.
- openSUSE:- openSUSE is open sourced Linux distro. Formally its name is SUSE Linux. SUSE Is also used for workstations as well as also for normal PCs. Its Also support all programming compilers and tools. But here is one problem here too hard to find programming tools. Because Not more famous like Kali Linux And Ubuntu. Its also not based on Debian or Fedora so here very hard to find tools for SUSE Linux.
- Arch Linux:- Arch Linux is fully acceptable Operating System for programming. Arch Linux comes with 32 bit and 64 bit Its means you can install both variants of Arch Linux. Arch Linux is very old Linux Distribution. It’s a lightweight, fast, low hardware requirements. Arch Linux always updated own with its repository system. Its also support all programming compilers and tools to learn programme.
Below Is All Operating Systems Download List From There Official Website
So those are the best Linux Systems for programming and developers. All mentioned Operating Systems Tested by me. So which Linux Distro you liked most tell us in a comment.
I Hope now you understood Best Linux Distros For Programme And Developers. If you liked this post then please share with your friends and for any query then comment below.